Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Wet N Wild..... A good product?

Years ago it seemed like Wet N Wild was one of those "cheap" make up brands that didn't have the greatest quality. Now I don't know for sure what happened but it seems like they've changed their formula or something because lately everything I've tried is AMAZING. I'm especially loving their eyeshadow. I picked up a one of their six pan palette's in the color #248 Lust.









The colors on the left are matte and the ones of the left are kind of a simmer/satin they're all a little different.
Here are some swatches.


These are the shimmers/satins. The left white ish color is gorgeous, it has slight shimmer and its an off white kind of color. I use it for highlighting the eyebrow. The middle is a GORGEOUS shimmer dark silver metal kinda color (great description I know.) I use it for my crease when I'm doing a more dramatic look or in my lower lash line. But that's just what I personally use it for. The possibilities are endless. The right color is a really dark purple with dark pink shimmer flecks in it. It's a really pretty color but I'm a little disappointed with how light it is compared to how it looks in the pan. I've used it the same way as the silver color.

These are the matte colors. The left lightest color is a super light pinkish purple, it's awesome for basically anything you wanna do with it. I've used it for my highlight, my all over lid color, and in inner tear duct area. The middle color is a pretty matte plum color, it's great for the lid or even crease for a lighter look. The right side is a super dark purple matte color. I love this one, it's just as dark as in the pan and its perfect for the crease or along the lower (or upper) lash line.
So basically what I'm saying is yes, Wet N Wild is a Great product now. I totally recommend their eyeshadow (their other products as well but that will be saved for another post).
......Julia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment