Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Review: More e.l.f. lip products

Today I have more lip products from e.l.f. cosmetics to review for you. I have a lip conditioner, 3 of the minty lip glosses, and a lip stain. The only one brand spanking new is the lip stain, the others I've had for maybe a few weeks already. First off the lip conditioner....





I got mine in the color nice & natural. I love everything about this product; it conditions, it has a nice color, and it has awesome packaging. The color of this one is more of a nude but not overbearing and somewhat sheer. It has a nice smell too. It also has an SPF of 15, which is great to protect those lips. I definitely recommend this stuff! I use it almost everyday, I put it one while I'm applying my face/eyes and by the time I get to my lips they feel nice and soft. It's only $3!!



Next I want to review the lip stain.



I got mine in the color birthday suit. It's a really pretty light baby pink although it looks bright in the tube it's actually very subtle. It's a convenient double sided tube with doe foot applicators. First you apply the stain (color side) then when that's dry you apply the gloss, or you could even go without gloss for a matte look. I love this product too, the color is perfect. I want to try some of the other colors as well now. :) I'd recommend this to anyone. It's only $3!!



Next I'll review the minty lip glosses. I have 3 of them because I love them so much.

Nashville

Miami

Seattle

The three colors I got were Nashville, Miami and Seattle. They are all great colors and they're all very sheer with hints of sparkle. The Seattle one especially has sparkle in it, which is probably why it's my favorite. Another thing I love about these is the fact that their minty, I LOVE anything with mint flavor or smell. These smell and taste amazing and if you breathe in they kinda make your breath taste minty for a min. They aren't sticky or messy or anything like that. These lip glosses are probably my favorite ones that e.l.f. makes. I'm definitely going to be buying more colors in the future. I would definitely recommend these. :) They're only $3 a piece!!









Nashville

Nashville

Miami

Miami

Seattle

Seattle
Well that's about it for my e.l.f. lip products. Check out my last blog entry for their lipsticks as well. I'll be posting more review on their stuff in the future, I have lots :).

......Julia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment