Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Review: e.l.f. Lipstick



I've decided to do a review on a couple lipsticks that I've had for a little while now. I haven't been able to review it yet on here since I was in the middle of a move. The lipsticks I ordered were from eyeslipsface.com, which BTW I love. It's cheap and for the most part very good quality for the price. The first one I will review is the e.l.f. Essential Lipstick which is only $1 a tube!

The wear on this is only a couple hours which is fine for the price. I got this is the color Classy. It's a very pretty muted pink. It's really soft and pretty moisturizing for being somewhat matte. Anyways, this is a good color/lipstick for everyday wear or to pair with a more dramatic eye.








The next lipstick I ordered was from the e.l.f. mineral line which is $5 a tube which is still quite the steal! I think I ordered when everything from their mineral line was 60% off. They always seem to have amazing deals so check it out!

The packing is very high quality, it really blows me away that it's so cheap. The wear on it is a few hours and it feels really really nice on your lips. It's so soft and moisturizing. I got it in the color Natural Nymph, which is a really pale light nude color (good for fair skin tones like myself). Perfect for pairing with a smokey eye. I personally like to put a gloss over the top since it's a tad too nude for my liking but it's perfect alone as well.









Well those are the only two lipsticks I have from e.l.f. cosmetics, for now anyway, if I do pick up more of course I'll be doing a review on them. :) If I had to choose between the two I'd definitely go with the mineral lipstick line, they have other really great colors as well as this one.  I have quite a few things from their brand so I'll be doing more reviews here in the next few days probably. Thanks for reading!

...... Julia

DISCLAIMER: I purchased these products with my own money. I am not being paid by the company to review their products This review is my honest opinion on the products.




No comments:

Post a Comment