Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

FOTD: Bright Lips 8-3


I decided to do my first face of the day. I decided to do a neutral eye with some glitter and a cat eye (which I do almost always) with a super bright pink lip. Best part of this? I used ALL cheap (but AWESOME) products. :) Enjoy!!


I'm still trying to get the lighting right, sorry it's not perfect. Hopefully you get the idea!
Again not perfect, this lighting made it a lot warmer looking. At least you can see the glitter :)
WAY brighter in person. Stupid lighting!
 Products used:

Face:
  • Hard Candy Glamoflauge heavy duty Concealer in Light
  • Covergirl Clean Foundation in Oil Control in the shade #505 Ivory
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Cream Light 4-5
 Cheeks:
  • e.l.f. mineral Glow in Bronzed for contouring
  • e.l.f. mineral cream blush in flirt. I used very little and blended it out with a brush
  • Physicians Formula Mineral wear in translucent glow. I used this as a highlight, I wanted to keep it really light with just a hint of shimmer and this is perfect for that
Lips:
  •  e.l.f. conditioning lip balm in nice & natural. I used this first thing so it would soak in by the time I was done with everything else. 
  • wet 'n' wild lipstick in 511B, I believe this is their $.99 lipstick but it works great! 
Eyes:

  • e.l.f. eyebrow kit in Ash 
  • e.l.f. eyelid primer in sheer
  • Nyx Jumbo eye pencil in milk all over the lid & inner corner
  • e.l.f. 100 eyeshadow palette 
    • crease (blended out)- lighter matte brown 2nd row from left 3rd up
    • crease (definition)- medium matte brown 2nd row from left 1st one up
    • outer 'V' - darker matte brown 5th row from right 4th up and mixed with previous medium brown
    • lid & inner corner - really light brown with a little shimmer 1st row from left 1st one up
    • Brow Highlight- soft shimmer off white color 1st row 2nd from top (i use this A LOT for h/l you can see I even hit pan, it's a great shade!)

  • Nyx Jumbo eye pencil in black bean for water line and tight line
  • Maybelline Ultra Liner waterproof in black. used on top lash line, little thicker and winged out
  • Victoria's secret Beauty Rush liquid glitter liner in platinumania, very thin line right up against the lash line and under the 'wing'
  • maybelline one by one volum' express mascara in blackest black after I curled my lashes
That's it! Super easy to do and fun to wear! I used it as a day look, you can use it for nights out too! (I tend to do things a little more dramatic at night.)  Hopefully sometime I can actually post a video on this as well. :)

Love and bright awesome pink lipstick, Julia




No comments:

Post a Comment