Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Review: Garnier Nutrioniste Eye Products

Garnier is mainly known for hair products. But they've branched out and started making face products. Now I'm not 100% sure when they started it but I've only just discovered it in the last few months. I have two products that I have been using from this and they're both for the eye area. 

The first I got a couple months ago and that's the Garnier Nutrioniste Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream. Now I know I am only 22 but I think it's always good to prevent rather than treat. So far from using this product every night and morning (til I got the under eye circle stuff) it has actually worked. Even though I haven't really noticed any signs of aging in my eye area before I have noticed some changes. My eye area seems to be brighter, tighter and more lifted. So I'd say this works, definitely for prevention of early signs of aging. I put a small amount on my ring finger and apply it on my under eye, outer corner, and whatever is left on my lid.


The next product I got a couple weeks ago and that's the Garnier Nutrioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller. So far I love this as well. I definitely have some under eye circles and this seems to be helping some. I use this every morning after I wash and moisturize my face and before I apple my make-up. This has a tint to it that has yellow undertones to mask the purple in the dark circles. The actual color is darker than my skin tone (I'm very fair) but that doesn't matter since it's very sheer. It cover the circles pretty well but it's even better after I apply rest of my face makeup. If I wore my makeup alone they'd be more visible. When you apply it, it feels nice and cool. I roll in on from inner corner to outer corner then back again the lightly blend it into my skin with my ring finger. I'd recommend these as well.

I'd say these are definitely worth trying out especially for how inexpensive they are compared to other eye products. I think I paid around 12 ish dollars each, maybe a little more or a little less. Hope this helps someone. :)

.........Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment