Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My hair color journey.....

Over the last couple years I've been what it seems like every color under the sun. I thought I'd share some of them with you and tell you which I've loved the most (and which ones I wasn't a fan of). So here's some pictures starting at the beginning of my journey til now. Now there were probably more colors in between but these were the pictures I had. Enjoy :)



Reddish brown on top and black on bottom (I liked this color on me)


Redder on top and black on bottom (still liked) This is the only picture I could find of this, I'm on my way to go boating on a lake :)

Totally black hair (this I liked alright but won't ever do again LOL)
Dark Reddish Violet (loved this color)
Dark Reddish violet with bright blond "peek-a-boos" (loved)
Same as above but I put bright purple over the blond (loved)
Fire engine red hair (this was my absolute favorite and loved hair color I've had, also the most complimented)
Warm brown hair with hot pink random pieces. I'm in the middle BTW, I'm with my friends Liz and Xunaxi. I did both of their hair along with mine :) (I enjoyed this for a while but it wasn't my thing)

Dark violet red hair. I'm here with my boyfriend, eating Twizzlers on our way to Phoenix (he moved there in April and I'm moving there in a few days!!) (i liked this color but it wasn't as fun since I did something similar before)
Light brownish dark blond, this color was not on purpose this is just one of the steps to getting me platinum (did NOT like this haha)

Same as above just a tad different, again a step in getting me platinum. (again did NOT like, I do like this photo though I edited real nicely)

What it looks like now, super duper blond but not quite where I want it haha. (LOVE this color though) 


Hope you enjoyed :) Feel free to send pictures of YOUR hair journey or just some fun colors you may have had at one point, I'd love to see it :) email: retrohorrormakeup@gmail.com

Love and Lots of haircolors..... Julia

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You absolutely look great with every color! I especially love the fire engine red color. I think the solidness of the color emphasized your fierce and pretty face so well. The color is so attractive and you wear it with such a daring personality. :]

    - Reda Pinard

    ReplyDelete